I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Norah's First Halloween

I can't believe our baby's first holiday season is upon us!  First up, Halloween.  Since we live by the beach I couldn't resist a Merbaby costume for my sweet mermaid.  I wasn't going to dress her up at all at first since her Dad isn't here and she can't go trick-o-treating.  My coworkers wore me down, and it wasn't hard to cave.  I couldn't let her dress up all alone, so Mom had to put forth some effort as well. Is it weird that I already had all the makings for my costume besides the hat/eye patch?We really missed Daddy, but I think we made the most of it!







Her awesome daycare set up a very cute Halloween party for the kids, and I really enjoyed it!  She even got to dress up a little!

Cinderella


Her crown cracks me up!

I'll be her Prince

"Pumpkin Patch"






Finally Halloween Day!  We went out for breakfast, did a little shopping and then walked around the neighborhood during the evening and watched the festivities!  The weather was cloudy and misty so it really felt like Halloween for once!

So grown!









Happy First Halloween Norah June!


1 comment: