I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Hello Father's Day!  We had such a busy week that Father's Day snuck up on us quick!  Luckily I planned ahead a little bit so that he would feel special.

First we headed to his favorite place for breakfast.  Dilly Diner!

All smiles for her favorite man!

Daddy and Norah coloring at breakfast

Afterwards, he wanted to let Norah swim so splash and swim she did!




I needed to get some studying done so he and Norah went campaigning for GT Bynum for Tulsa Mayor and they had a blast!  He even loved his gifts!





Norah and I are so incredibly lucky to have my husband in our lives.  He really is the best Dad.  I know women say this all the time, but I speak the truth.  He's always insisted on everything being 50/50 as much as possible.  I love that.  We both raise Norah (now that we all live together again) equally.  To me, that's such a great gift.

Norah June LOVES her Daddy.  They have special games like "peeker", "super Norah" and flying high tosses.  He sings her a special good morning song each morning to which she smiles at every time.  She reaches for him.  She laughs at his tickles.  She loves him.  We love him.  Thank you will never be enough.

We love you.  Happy Father's Day my love!  I couldn't have picked a better partner to parent with.


No comments:

Post a Comment