I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Halfway There: 20 Weeks

Whoooooaaaaaa We're Halfway There!!



I seriously can't get over how quickly this pregnancy compared to my first is flying by before our eyes!  I told my husband we were halfway and he was stunned.  "What happened to 17, 18 and 19 weeks?!"  GONE! LOL  I just remember being alone in Florida, counting down the weeks and they seemed SO slow.  Now with life and family all around, I just don't have the time to even think about it.

Baby!


I'm still feeling really good!  Little tiny bouts of nausea here and there, but nothing to complain about.  I'm still having pretty bad food aversions, so eating healthy is a struggle! LOL but we're making it work.  I'm still all about my diet sprite, watermelon and guacamole!


1st Pregnancy vs 2nd at halfway!

I'm definitely showing bigger with Scarlett than I did with Norah.  I didn't think that was possible!  I got so big with Norah, but we'll see if it slows done (please!)


Norah has a ledge to sit on now!


This Mama is still rocking CrossFit 2-3 times a week.  Once school is over (and 12 hour day clinicals) I'll get back to 4-6 days a week.  It's getting more difficult to bend over to take the bar from the floor, but I haven't had to strip weight too much yet.  I can still do pistols despite the off balance issues haha.  My push ups have to be done at an incline because my belly hits first, and no more sit ups on my back but other than that not modifying too awful much.

Running has slowed down quite a bit.  My belly sprouted very quickly with this one, which makes it a little awkward running.  I'm probably going to start using my support belt soon just so that I don't feel like I'm flopping around everywhere.






We're picking up a few onesies here and there at thrift stores, but definitely not going crazy.  I'm looking forward to school ending and I can start "nesting" or doing what little nesting I can do for her.   I have so many hand-me-downs to sort through!  Mama has one week of nursing school left and Dada takes the Oklahoma State bar in one week too!  So much happening this month.  Each month that ticks by we get more and more excited to meet our Scarlett!


4th of July working in labor and delivery!


When you tell your only child she's only got 5 more months of riding solo! :)



Next week we have our big anatomy scan to make sure her organs are developing well.  We can't wait to see her, finally end school and Daddy takes the BAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment