I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Scarlett Kay: 9 Months




Weight: 17lbs 5oz

Length: 26 inches

Diaper: Size 3

Clothes: 6 months, 6-12 months (little big)

Eating: Solids 2-3 times a day, breastfeeding 3-4 times a day

Sleeping: One 2-3 hour nap everyday and sleeping through the night (7p-7a)

We had a great month! Little Miss started babblig more and even started saying "Dada!"  She's pulling up to her knees and it SO proud for it.  She's finally rocking her on knees now, but not quite crawling on her knees yet, still just Army crawling.  She loves this game we play with Dad...I'll be holding her and she act like she's going to Kit then laugh and nuzzle into me while peeking at him. SIKE!  So cute. 

We went to her 9 month check up (no shots!) and the best thing was she went from 10th percentile in weight to 80th percentile in weight!  I was SO happy!!!  My little petite girl is finally putting some meat on her bones!



Happy tongue!

Sweet Scarlett is still breastfeeding 3-4 times a day.  I'm only pumping once a 12 hour shift now!  We've cut down quite a bit, more so then I think I did with Norah at this age.  I don't think I'll breastfeed Scarlett as long as Norah (2 years).  Best part is still no visit from Aunt Flo yet!  She loves any and all food but I'm pretty sure french fries are her favorite.



We donated 400 ounces this month!

Still fits on my nursing pillow


We visited a lot of family and friends this month!




Maka!

Papa Mike!

She also got her first passport this month.  This passport photo almost didn't qualify because she was smiling so much...ugh so cute.




Our favorite pictures from this month!




Thunderstorm watching














Playing hide and seek with sister




Bloopers!





No comments:

Post a Comment