I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I can't believe we just finished Thanksgiving 2018!  The actual day of TG was my holiday this year, so I had to sleep all day in order to work that evening.  My husband drove the kids to OKC and they celebrated with his family.






This day also happened to be Scarlett's actual 1st birthday!  I couldn't request off work because it was my set holiday to work this year.  It hit me hard that I had to miss seeing her (and Norah). 





We cooked and celebrated with my side of the family on Saturday!  Kit brined an awesome turkey (probably his best yet) AND he put together all the sides.  I at least did the grocery shopping!  We had an awesome day and Norah was so excited to see everyone.










We had an awesome long weekend, especially since Kit got off work for 5 days and spent so much great time with the kids.  I had to work, but we made the best of it!  I'll blog soon on Miss Scarlett's first birthday party that we celebrated the weekend before soon! 

We really have so much to be thankful and grateful for this year.  First and foremost each other.  Health.  Stability.  Great jobs.  Family.  Adventures.  Time with our sweet Zeus while we had it.  Education and opportunities.  And an awesome roof over our heads.  These holiday times just keep getting better and better!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment