I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Friday, September 27, 2019

McBaby 3: 30 Weeks





We're officially out of the 20's and in the 30's!  We are around 8-9 weeks out, time is really just going by so fast!

Last week I worked my one weekend a month and Kit was able to bring the kids up to visit.  While they were there we had the opportunity to get a quick peek at our littlest McVay!  The kids wanted their bellies ultra sounded too, so funny!  We got to see the little face/head, feet/legs and little hand opening and closing!  Norah asked if it was going to scratch it's way out.  LOL






I'm still feeling mostly pretty good.  These last few days I was cramping pretty bad, but not sure it if was constipation, gas or baby stuff.  Also the round ligament pain has had me up every two hours a few nights a week.  Luckily I can walk around for a few minutes and it goes away, but it's throwing a real kink in my sleep.  Also as I type now, it's 0345 in the morning because insomnia has hit me again.  UGH.  I did wake up a few days ago thinking I would have to go into the Labor and Delivery Triage department because I was contracting every 2-3 minutes, so much that it woke me up at 0500 on a Saturday morning.  I drank a lot of water, took Tylenol and rested and they spaced out.  This Mama does not have time for that on a busy Saturday morning!




I'm still working out/doing CrossFit 2-4 days a week.  It's definitely becoming harder to get motivated as the weeks go on.  It's often a toss up between sleep or working out and I often choose sleeping these days!  I had my last run on Riverside last week.  My body did it, but didn't like it much afterwards, so strictly speed walking for me until January.

This week I ordered a few things for my hospital bag!  It's been so weird and hard not being able to buy swaddles, clothes and personalized items for the new baby.  My husband says we've saved so much money so far because of our decision not to find out the gender, so funny and true!  I'm slowly putting things aside for my hospital bag and a few gender neutral items for baby.


Last swim day!


Last week I started sorting through the dreaded clothing boxes.  I got about half way done and needed a break, so hopefully I can finish this week or next.  It's getting really hard for me to bend over and sit on the floor for extended periods of time so the sooner the better on getting all these tasks finished!

We have a little party planned to celebrate this new one of ours and invitations are sent out!  We can't wait to have everyone over to celebrate.  Plus, it's taco themed...and I'm always craving tacos and queso!

We're still in shock we're counting down now in single digit weeks already.  We can't WAIT to find out who this little one is in just two months.  And we STILL have no final boy name! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment