I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Baby #4: 22 Weeks

 







This is going by so fast!  Every Thursday seems to come quicker and quicker and the weeks just keep ticking by.  I'm really trying to savor the kicks, belly and all before it's gone for good.

Nothing big these last few weeks since I haven't had any appointments.  I love feeling all the kicks and movements.  It's the best feeling!  Norah sat on the couch with me this week and felt some kicks and punches.  Her eyes lit up and she thought it was the coolest thing!  Scarlett has tried a few times but she isn't as patient haha.  She does think baby will be a girl though and wants to name her "Tot"! 






So far I'm still feeling pretty good.  My boobs are growing and super sore all the time, awful!  I feel like my belly is the size of a 30 weeker.  I'm really staying on the colace and magnesium to keep the constipation at bay.  Also taking collagen powder almost daily since that's the main thing I have found to keep the round ligament pain at bay.  Whew a lot going on but not complaining!

We have two more weeks until viability at 24 weeks!  We have a family beach vacation in a few weeks, last one before we are a family of 6!  Lot's of things to look forward to for sure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment