I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Painting

Recently within the last year I've taken up a new hobby. Painting! I found out about classes at our visual arts center through a coworker's wife. I was really hesitant at first because I can't even draw a decent stick figure! The classes they offer are taught by professionals that go through each step with you, and luckily full of patience. I find this new hobby of mine calming, relaxing and incredibly rewarding. Here are pictures of what I've painted so far!




I started this originally because I needed something to occupy my evenings while my husband was deployed, but now I find myself really loving it. I'll definitely continue to take classes and hopefully be able to gift some of them eventually when my walls start to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment