I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Farewell Photo-shoot on the Beach

I knew I wanted family pictures on the beach before we moved away for good.  Since Norah came into our lives it's always been on my list while we still lived so close, so I contacted our favorite photographer, the starts aligned with Dad finally in town and we made it happen!

Kiersten Grant has photographed my family for the last 3.5 years.  She's outgoing, funny, spunky and just awesome.  I love her style of colorful photos and not posing her subjects in weird akward stances that are never natural.  She lets you be you and she captures it.

We first had the pleasure of her services back in 2014 when we hosted a reunion at our home!






She was so good we booked a beach shoot with her later that year before my husband left for school.







So when the time came to select a birth photographer, the choice was easy.  I knew I always wanted that time in my life photographed.  It's a once in a lifetime moment when we become parents.  If that's not a special time in your life worth capturing on film then I don't know what is!  We treasure these photos more than even our wedding photos.  I felt so at ease with her there, and I can't say it enough...Kiersten is amazing.















Now fast forward 10.5 months to present day!  I knew these would be amazing.  Enjoy!






















































I can't begin to thank our lovely photographer for all the life she's captured for us over the last 3.5 years.  She froze that time in our lives when it was just Kit and Andie, loving life.  She immortalized the magnificent birth we shared bringing our daughter earth side together.  Finally, she captured our family together biding farewell to a wonderful chapter living at the beach.  Kiersten, if we're ever in your neck of the woods again you'll for sure be seeing us in front of your camera, but don't worry we know to book ahead of time!  Thank you girl, MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment