I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Norah's First Easter

When we were discussing moving to Oklahoma, it happened to fall around Easter weekend.  I planned my leave accordingly so that I could time it just right.  It felt right to not miss another holiday together if we could swing it.  Luckily it all worked out (barely), and Norah and I's first full day in Oklahoma happened to be Easter Sunday.  First holiday in Oklahoma as a family AND Okies!

First we started with Easter brunch!  A new tradition I think that we'll start for sure.  Who doesn't like yummy food and drink first thing in the morning!?

"Give me Waffles!"

Selfie with Pops

Nana and Pops visited!

Daddy Jack and Grandma too!


And of course she had an Easter basket complete with plastic eggs and bunny ears!  It's crazy for us to imagine a almost two year old Norah fetching eggs this time next year.



Fan of colored eggs!




Somebunny loves Daddy!


Happy Easter, love ALL the McVays!





No comments:

Post a Comment