I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

My second Mother's Day with Norah June before she's even 1 years old!  Funny how that works sometimes.  This Mother's Day didn't start out at 3am like last years thankfully!  I slept in, then we went to our favorite breakfast joint downtown for some grub!

First mimosa

I got an awesome bike seat I've been eyeing as a gift, so of course we had to try it out.  We biked all the way down Riverside and back, and had our first sno cones of the summer!







I love home made gifts the best.






Becoming a Mother is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  It's definitely THE most life changing.  She makes me better everyday.  She keeps me driven towards my goals because I sure can't fail with her looking up to me.  Motherhood has ripped my heart wide open and made me so vunerable too.  I never knew I could lose sleep over so many things (bullying, someone breaking her heart...).  She's absolutely my world, and I just hope I can continue to be all that she needs.  She's truly the light of my life and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to be her Mother.  It's the best job I'll ever have and the MOST important work I'll ever do.








No comments:

Post a Comment