I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, May 15, 2017

McVay Party of 4!



If we didn't have enough going on this year with law school, nursing school and finding full time jobs we added one more adventure to the plate!  I haven't seen the doc quite yet, but by my calculations and the ultrasound I'm due December 7th!



I actually found out on April 1st, of all days!  That night my husband and I were attending his Law Ball so I saved the news for then and gave him this funny cookie!




We waited until the window for delivery would be after all our finals, boards, etc so we are so excited to add one more to our family!  We decided to wait and tell our family at Norah's second birthday party.  We couldn't pass up the opportunity!





Future Big Sister!


Norah's gift at her party!

Our social media announcement!





We're SO busy this time around, so I'm going to try to keep up with updates and pictures for this sweet bump as well.  We can't wait until this Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment