I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, October 16, 2017

32 Weeks: Scarlett Kay




SIX weeks until Thanksgiving.  SIX weeks until we're fully planning on Scarlett to make her own desired entrance into this world.  My water broke at 3:30 am at 38+0 with Norah, so we're so excited to see how Scarlett's birth story will compare.  I can't believe we are about 1.5 months away.  I keep typing this, but I just can't get over where all the time went for this pregnancy.

Scarlett is weighing around 3.75lbs and about 17 inches long.  Her little heart sounds strong and her kicks are even stronger.  For the first time ever, the kicks have been a tad painful.  I don't know if it's because how she's positioned or if she's stronger than Norah!  A few times I've had to move her foot out of where it was because it's so uncomfortable.  Simmer down Scarlett!  My baby app says I should expect now to gain about a pound a week and half will go to baby, wow!  This is where she really starts to pack it on, yay!!




This week we've got in full packing mode.  Our first home buying process is going pretty smoothly and moving right along therefore we need to get ready for the big move!  We close in about 3 weeks.  I'm really excited to have a room now for Scarlett because initially she was only getting a small corner in our room.  I can't wait to decorate her sweet nursery now!  We don't have any furniture yet for her, but we're working on it.


Loves babies!


Norah and I are enjoying are days together, just us two!  I'm really trying to live it up with her while I can before I'm couch ridden breastfeeding around the clock and sleep deprived.  She's so funny and spirited!  She gives kisses now to my belly and will point to my belly and say "baby!"  She's coming around!



Visiting the Philbrook


I'm still feeling really good so far.  I've been so lucky this pregnancy again.  (knock on wood)  I have some lower back pain, but nothing severe so far.  Still no signs of swelling, nausea or anything else.  Please keep this way!  I've gained about 25lbs so far and it's less then where I was with Norah at this point.  I'm really happy about that!  It's easier on my body for sure the less weight I gain along the way.  The Braxton Hicks are daily and getting stronger by the week.  My body is gearing up for sure.  I started prenatal yoga this week and that's really helped the everyday soreness, aches and pains.

Just a few weeks left in our old home, and a few more after that (hopefully) until Scarlett joins the family.  We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment