I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

31 Weeks: Scarlett Kay


Another week down!  Baby girl is getting bigger quick.  Her movements and kicks are so strong.  I love it!  Put your hand on my belly at any time and you'll definitely feel her move.  I feel like I'm carrying her a little lower than I did Norah, so my back is feeling the weight of it all.  Thank you for heating pads and chiropractors!  I'm still hitting CrossFit 3-4 times a week!





Pistols while pregnant!


This week I've had Norah home full time now that I'm completely done with nursing school.  It's been great, but she's wearing me out during the day for sure.  It's difficult playing/sitting on the floor with her like I used to and even trying to squeeze us both into her rocker for bedtime is a struggle.  We just all don't fit! LOL Not to mention I'm SO tired of bending over to pick up toys/babies/snacks/water cups, you name it.  The pregnancy struggles are real this week. 


Big sister loves to practice!


Fair Food!

Sunday morning snuggles



We're finally into October now and I just can't believe she could be earth side next month.  Next. Month.  We feel so ready to meet her and more prepared then we felt with Norah.  We just can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment