I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

30 Weeks: Scarlett Kay




I can't believe we're in the 30's as far as weeks go.  I literally have just two months left of being pregnant.  I can't wrap my mind around it.  Scarlett is doing great!  She moves constantly.  I even wake up a bit at night because she's so active.  A few times it's become a tad uncomfortable but I'm loving it nonetheless.  I did have to take the awful 3 hour GTT.  It was as bad as they say.  The sugary drink almost made me throw up, but I held it down.  I just brought my laptop with me (thankfully they had WIFI) and finished Norah's first year Shutterfly book!  They called me the following day to let me know I passed! Whew!

The next day my husband swore into the Oklahoma Bar and signed his name to this list that has been in existence since 1907.  He can officially now practice law in the state of Oklahoma!

We also had our home inspection this week and everything went pretty smooth for that as well.  No glaring, nasty issues.

Lastly, we had our baby shower for our sweet girl!  It was great having everyone over in our little home for the last time (hopefully).  We're so blessed with family and friends!












Over the next 4.5 weeks I'm going to really try to take it easy.  We'll be packing up our home in preparation to move and we've pulled our little one out of daycare to be home with me so relaxing will be an effort for sure.  I'd love to keep her in longer than I did Norah.  8 MORE WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment