I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, November 13, 2017

36 Weeks: Scarlett Kay


We're so close to the end!! Scarlett is doing great still!  Lot's of contractions lately, but all spaced out and mild.  Her kicks are so strong!  She's definitely running out of room.  She the most active at 10pm, lucky me haha. 




I'm surprisingly still feeling great.  My feet had some mild swelling the day we moved and day after, but I literally stood all day so that was my own damn fault.  No back nerve pain like with Norah (Thank God!)  I think it's because I'm carrying this one so low.  Last time I carried Norah pretty high, so I think that made a difference.  I started to wake up to pee every 3-4 hours now, about when I need to roll over in bed!  But besides that no other nasty side effects, knock on wood!  This has been the most uneventful pregnancy for sure.  I like it that way!




This week was unpacking mode for sure!  My poor nesting drive is on over time.  Between unpacking boxes, running to hardware stores, and trying to decorate it's been a busy week here.  We'll definitely be unpacked in time for baby, but just barely.


Sign hung and home made quilt from Great Aunt Dori delivered!


This week Norah and I carved out time for a few Hobby Lobby trips, a cold trip to the park and even a museum art walk for littles!  I'm really trying to soak up this little girl as much as I can.  She's just the most fun!


"Windy Mama!"

Bundled for the park

Art walk

I'm still eating a bowl of cereal a night and taking it really easy at the gym 4-5 days a week.  Thankfully I've gained about 10 less pounds so far with this pregnancy than I did with Norah.  Excited about that for sure!  My appetite is totally different this time around too.  I don't snack anymore and if you know me I'M A SNACKER!  Like counting down the minutes until I can eat again most days.  This time it's a struggle to eat enough calories.  So weird for me to experience!  Keeping the water intake on point though for sure! 

I really do enjoy being pregnant!  Thank you Scarlett for going easy on Mama <3

No comments:

Post a Comment