I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Friday, November 17, 2017

37 Weeks: Scarlett Kay

ONE MORE WEEK roughly until our scheduled c-section!  OMG.



This week has been another great one!  Nana was gracious enough this weekend to take Norah so that we could wrap up the loose ends with our old rental and get that completely off our plate before baby gets here.  We cleaned all 1,000 square feet and even had the land lord approve it on a walk through.  Goodbye Brookside Home!




We used that time to squeeze in one last date night!  It was Veteran's Day, so my favorite Vet and I ate free out all day and even did some shopping at the local mall.  Norah hates being patient in the mall, so it's been almost a year since we'd been.  It was so nice to hold hands, chat and take our time.





We did some prepping for baby too.  Dad installed the baby's carseat and wow it's crazy to see two back there now!  Norah keeps pointing to it and saying "Norah's old seat!"  She's a bit confused haha.  We set up the bassinet in our room and put her clothes, changing pad and diapers in our dresser for our late night dates.  I even got her room completely unpacked, win!  Bags are packed and nursing pillow dug out.


Looks so weird!


This week I found myself a little sad when I was playing with Norah.  She's been my ride or die since day one!  From our alone time the first year in Florida to now me being home the last two months with her...she's my girl!  I've loved watching her grow and learn, and I'm a little sad that our relationship is going to change in just one short week.  I don't know how exactly, but I know it's going to be different.  I feel like it will still be amazing, just different but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad to see the old relationship go.  She made me a wonderful Mama and I can't wait to see what impact Scarlett has on me, Norah and Kit for that matter.



Major snuggle bug these days!


We're so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment