I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finale Lonestar

The time has finally come. I'm starting the final exercise in between me and graduation tomorrow at 0600, bright and early! We'll go Wed - Fri this week, then Mon-Wed next week. Graduation next Thursday! One week left and it has honestly has come so quick! This whole course has led up to these last 6 days of exercise. I can't give too much away but we will be integrated in with enlisted personnel to add a little spice of realism. I know I can get through this and out the other side. My day will start at 0600 and end at about 10 pm.  Please keep us in your prayers this week! As for the last push...you can do anything for 72 hours right?

No comments:

Post a Comment