I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Teach Me


So my husband is home! Picked him up from the airport and couldn't stop smiling...me or our golden retriever. This week will go by extremely fast, so we decided to our to-do list done in the beginning versus waiting until the last moment when that will be the last thing we'll want to do. Since the husband will be away for awhile there are a lot of things to consider, given the length of time. Especially with a move coming up, new job, holidays, tax season...etc. My husband and I had "teaching time" so that he can show me things that he usually takes care of over the year. Hope if you're ever in this situation or know someone, that this may be a good starting point for you:

1. Cleaning the guns
2. Taxes
3. Hooking up our comp, TV, PS3, routers, printer, and webcam
4. Vehicle maintenance
5. Changing the oil on the lawnmower

These are just items that he usually takes care of....that are a must know for the upcoming year. I took written notes and when it came to showing me how to clean the guns even took video. Everything little thing helps!

1 comment:

  1. Good things to know! Just FYI, the tax program through Military OneSource usually makes taxes pretty easy for me! I'm always the one stuck with that wonderful task every year lol

    ReplyDelete