I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Exploring Panama City

I've lived here almost a month and I'm just now getting out to explore. Sad, yes I know. It's been hard going about life solo. Especially doing things that I really enjoyed with my husband like going out to eat (which actually is saving us a lot of money now that it doesn't happen often) and exploring our surroundings. When we lived in Texas we made it our mission to experience everything San Angelo had to offer. We did and it was so incredibly awesome.

So here are a few gems that you'll have the pleasure of seeing WHEN you visit us!


Pier Park is a huge outdoor mall right off the beach! My favorite places are Marshalls and Margaritaville!




The next place I explored I took Zeus. We hit the Conservation Park in Panama City Beach. The vegetation is so different then what I've experienced in other parks in Sulphur OK and San Angelo TX. The trees are twice as tall, but only have branches at the very top. There are lots of low-lying tropical plants and many butterflies. This park has trails ranging from 1 mile to 11 miles long.

Lastly I finally made it to Panama City Beach's beach. It's about a 30 minute drive from our house, but as you can see it's totally worth it. Can't wait to take our visitors here!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! I loved vacationing there. Like you said, the parks are SO different! I saw my first wild "gator" in St. Andrew's and loved all the giant pines.

    ReplyDelete