I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weight Loss Update: 3 Months

Ah it's April! Figured I'd give a little update on where I'm at thus far! About 3 months into this journey and so far I'm down 12 pounds! Definitely not where I'd thought I'd be at this point, but 12 pounds is 12 pounds! Overall my goal is to lose 32, so only 20 more to go. Changes I've seen are that my ABU pants finally don't hurt anymore! Which is a huge plus since I have to wear them 45 hours a week. Other than that, I haven't noticed any other physical changes yet.

I'm tracking all my calories with my app on my phone still, staying at about 1330 calories a day (specific to me and my goals) and working out 4-6 times a week. In the month of March I ran 84 miles! Pretty damn proud of that. I run 4 times a week and just last week started integrating weight training 2-3 times a week. I have a PT test for the AF on 6 May, so I definitely will be kicking up my training a notch this month. If I get over a 90% then I get a pass off from work a day. If I didn't need more motivation! With 20 more pounds to go it is a little daunting at times, but I have no choice. It's coming off, one way or another! My 1/3 way there update picture below!



3 comments:

  1. Those are some solid core muscles!! I'm with you girl. This is taking longer than I'd like and a lot of really hard work and deligence but we'll get there! I'm gonna try to be ballsy and keep photos going too. 84 miles is more than Tulsa to Stillwater. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 84 miles? ? You're amazing girl! Glad I have you to look up to!

    ReplyDelete