I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Go Pro Fun

We just celebrated military spouse appreciation day last week, and since it was my husband's first exclusive holiday I spoiled him with something he'd been talking about for a couple years. A GoPro! Also we have a fun trip coming up that I know he'd love to have it for, so this seemed like the perfect occasion to surprise him.

Today we decided to try paddle boarding for the first time out in the bay, and wanted to take the camera out for it's first spin. I was a little apprehensive at first, but it took only a couple minutes before we were both on our feet! Here are some fun moments we captured with our new toy!












No comments:

Post a Comment