I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

McBaby 3: 37 Weeks




Just two weeks ish away!  It's SO hard for me to move around at this point, but I'm making due!  This week I worked my 3 night shifts back to back and I was SO exhausted afterward.  I'm not sleeping well anymore because it's a huge ordeal for me to roll to the other side.  I wake up every 1.5-3 hours to rotate in bed and it's tiresome.  I'm up to 25lbs gained so far, seriously the least amount of weight I've ever gained with any of my babes.  Everyone at work thinks baby has seriously dropped over the last few weeks.  I agree because all of a sudden Mama has an appetite back!  Also I've been getting these lightening pains through my vagina when I walk a lot.  Ugh the joys of making a new life haha!  I haven't had my cervix checked yet, mostly out of fear that I'm already dilated.  I really want to try to make it to my scheduled c/s date if at all possible.  Ignorance is bliss at this point!






Everyone in public I encounter whether it be patients at work or strangers at the gym or grocery store asks me "What are you having?  When are you due?"  I really just want a tee shirt made at this point!  Strangers are so funny and peculiar when you're very pregnant.




This week I squeezed in 3 gym sessions!  I'm pretty proud of that at this point.  Just putting on my shoes is a struggle.  I love the looks I get when I waddle into the YMCA this pregnant.  I really should wear a Go Pro to capture all the stares.




This week we got our master bedroom all set up for him/her!  The bassinett is washed and set up, changing pad with D&W are all laid out and some onesies/burp clothes are folded in the top drawer!  We received a Hatch sound machine/lamp as a gift and we're really excited to use it!  I love that it's two in one machine and has a timer with preset settings.

Hospital bag is PACKED!  Outfits for both sexes are in plus comfy clothes for Mama.  I'm still working on clearing off my camera roll on my phone and nice camera.  Must make space for the new baby and all the pictures we'll take.  It's quite a process when I realized last week I haven't cleared off my phone camera roll IN A YEAR.  Oops!





Thank you notes are all sent out from our showers!  I have one more OB appointment next week then that's it!  I can't believe it!  I'm becoming SO excited each day to meet this baby.  I just can't believe we went from peeing on sticks in March to almost delivering this fast!  This pregnancy sped by.  I don't know how we pulled it together, but this Mama feels ready now!

No comments:

Post a Comment