I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Friday, November 8, 2019

McBaby 3: 36 Weeks





Hello November AKA BABY MONTH! We're down to the wire now and it's all getting too real so fast.  We're about 2-3 weeks from meeting this little human we've worked so hard to create, and we're SO excited!!  I still absolutely love that we have no idea the sex at this point.  Worth the wait for sure!

I'm having OB appts weekly now and everything is still going great!  No crazy complaints at this point.  This week I have my last chiropractor appointment, I believe this has helped tremendously throughout my pregnancy.  I typically go once every 2-4 weeks.




I'm still hitting the gym or CrossFit 2-4 days a week and just really trying to stay active where I can.  Even if it's just a 30 minute walk, then I'll take it at this point.  The stares I get at our local YMCA are pretty funny.  I had one guy tap my on the shoulder while I had headphones on and was climbing the stair climber to tell me, "You know they do water aerobics here, more your speed eh?"  Um thanks buddy.






These last two weeks we accomplished our last two milestones that I wanted to get through baby free.  First was Halloween!  Upon Norah's request, we all dressed up like characters from Aladdin then trick or treated at a shopping center event across our street. 






Secondly we got to celebrate our sweet Scarlett's birthday!  This whole having two kids with late November birthdays will throw us for a loop every year, but I didn't want Scarlett to get forgotten this year.  We celebrated about 3 weeks early, but worth it for this girl to have her own special party and lovings!  More on her party and birthday in a future blog!






These last few weeks we started throwing together our hospital bags and laying things aside for the big day.  Dad dug out the infant car seat, cleaned it and installed it in the van!  So surreal to see all three kid car seats lined up in a row.  This weekend we'll set up our room with the changing pad, bassinet, rocker and baby clothes.  THEN we'll just WAIT!  I can't believe we're almost to the birthday!  I also splurged this week and treated myself to a 1 hour massage.  It Was Heavenly!






My Mom came down to stay with us to allow the parents one more date night before baby!  We loved it!  We tried a fancy steakhouse for the first time, talked through the whole 2 hour dinner without any interruptions and ate our food as it came!  Such a treat haha.  Then we relaxed in recliners and saw The Joker in theater because who knows when the next time we'll actually hit a theater.  It was incredibly relaxing and just what we needed.


I'll try to update the ol' blog next week since we're down so close...you just never know when labor will kick in or my water will break!  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment