I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

McBaby 3: 38 Weeks




This week is HUGE for me.  When I was pregnant with Norah, my water broke at 38 weeks 0 days.  When I was pregnant with Scarlett, due to my uterine incision thinning out I had my repeat c/s at 38 weeks 0 days.  I've literally NEVER been pregnant long than 38 weeks 0 days!  Every day this week I know I'm going to be on high alert and taking it as easy as I can!  And enjoying every extra day I get carrying this babe!





This is my LAST week to be pregnant, possibly ever!  I'm so excited and of course a little sad!  I love being pregnant.  My pregnancies are amazing and my body handles it really well.  In case you're wondering, we have NO idea if this is our last baby, but it always could be!  This week I'll be taking so many pictures, so I apologize in advance.







This week I went in for my last Brazilian wax!  I have my last OB check up!  Work my last 3 night shifts in a row before I'm off for 12 weeks!  AND hopefully celebrate our littlest turning the big TWO!  Very busy and eventful week to say the least.

Here's a few photos of what this little one has to come home to!  Baby isn't getting a nursery like the previous two for awhile, but we definitely will love him/her just the same.


Converted our dresser top to a changing table. 

Using the wooden bassinett next to our bed that my Grandpa Joe made for my brother and I with new flannel sheets my Grandma Jacque sewed. 

We can't wait to meet this little baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment