I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Card Bloopers 2013

Every year we take our own pictures for our Christmas cards. We have a nice camera, and I have decent skill so it makes sense. Plus, saves us a lot of money around the holidays. Here are our previous Christmas cards...

2010 Christmas Card

2011 Christmas Card
Last year my husband was deployed so I couldn't muster myself to put one out. This year is a different story. He's home and actually willing to pose for our card! It's never an easy task with a stubborn husband who's eyes constantly squint and a hyperactive dog, but we managed. Here are the outtakes!












Finally we got a few good ones!!





 And the winner was.....



Merry Christmas from the Beach!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! And yes, bloopers are always our favorite part too! Lol too cute

    ReplyDelete