I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Florida Bucket List

Since I've moved to Florida, I've had my eyes peeled for things to do in the area. Our absolute favorite thing about moving so frequently is the opportunity to take advantage of whats in your immediate area and within a day's travel. We're big fans of bucket lists. Here's ours for the time being:

1. Para-sailing

2. Get scuba dive certification

3. Sail on a sailboat

4. Deep sea fish

5. Run DisneyWorld half marathon

6. Visit GA Aquarium (largest in the world)

7. Visit Disneyworld/World of HP

8. Braves baseball game

Have you ever sat down and wrote out a list of things to experience in your area? In the next town over? This spring and summer will be prime for day trips, don't wait any longer!

3 comments:

  1. I did this recently! I gave my husband a sort of adventure passport with the hours of operation and contact information for the things I wanted to do here before we leave town! Your bucket list is awesome! It makes me want to consider Florida at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't typically make a list like this, but when we hit a new town we scour the Internet and our other military friends to find out unique things to do and places to see where we are! Florida has tons of fun stuff to do! We may have to join you on your trip to HP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bucket lists! ! And a ton of these are in my bucket list! Para sailing, scuba diving, sailing! Even the 5k lol. Love love love bucket lists!

    ReplyDelete