I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Traveling Is Our Addiction


Since our lives first melded into one back in August 2008, my husband and I have traveled. We've traveled while we're poor as mud and traveled while we're financially stable. I believe this is a passion that awoke in myself when we met. Before he came into my life I was was focused on school, working and dating. Then once those things were met it allowed me to really explore my "wants" in life...so we did. So far together we've been to:

New Orleans, LA - 2008

Cozumel, Mexico - 2008

Corpus Christi, TX - 2009

Ochos Rios, Jamaica - 2010
Memphis, TN - 2010

Cincinnati, OH - 2010


Eureka Springs, AR - 2009

San Antonio, TX - 2010

Paris, France - 2011

Zurich, Switzerland - 2011

Rome, Italy - 2011

Venice, Italy - 2011

Floated Illinois River, OK - 2011

San Angelo, TX - 2012

Austin, TX - 2012

NYC, NY - 2012

Panama City, FL - 2012

Orlando, FL - 2010

Big Bend National Park, TX - 2012
I'm so glad that we started in on this addiction together. Traveling isn't the same when you do it alone. It's magical to explore the world with someone you love. We've acquired these ideas to travel to these places from family, friends and complete strangers. We were inspired to see what they saw. Stand where they stood. We're planning another trip to Europe when my husband returns from Afghanistan. I hope that if nothing else, this inspires you to never settle for a life that you think is all you deserve and can afford. Like I said previously, you don't have to be rich to travel. You just have to plan ahead, save...save....save...and travel on a budget. Hope these photos can inspire you to see what we've seen, go where we've gone and make a new path for yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh! Big Bend is GORGEOUS! We need to make a list like this! We are adding a few new places this year for sure, but a revisiting a few favorites! Which of these would you go back and see again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris France, Big Bend National Park and Eureka Springs and Austin rocked too!

      Delete