I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks




Size of baby: Honeydew melon

Pregnancy Symptoms: BH contractions daily, hard to breathe when slouched or laying on my back, pain in hip flexors, overheated easily, always hot, constantly thirsty, peeing every 30 minutes, starting the pregnancy waddle!

Things that make me nauseous: Nothing

Cravings: Anything LEMON!

Sleep: 5-7 hours/night

Exercise: CrossFit 3 times, gym twice and walking 2 miles/day

Baby Movement: Feeling her in my lower stomach quadrant now, we think it's her arms!

Total Weight Gain: Haven't weighed this week

This week my husband turned 28 years old, so of course I requested a selfie.  I hate being a part for this, but we'll get to celebrate it and many other things in just 5 more weeks!



This week I REALLY had to force myself to hit the gym.  I just was so incredibly low on energy, but I forced myself to go and even get in 5 sessions!  I never walk out regretting a workout, so I'm still hitting it while I can.  Also, I finished my breastfeeding, diaper and postpartum baskets and padsicles for after we bring Norah home.  Details in a future blog!



I can't believe how much we've grown since January.  I'm so glad I've been taking weekly photos to see the changes.  It's hard to really see it when you look down everyday and see the same view.



Just need her to stay in for 5 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment