I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

First Summer in FL

July is officially halfway over. Holy cow. With school always starting in August, it will always feel like to me that summer ends then. Given that there is a month left of summer, I wanted to post some favorite summer pictures of my first one in Florida.



I have crabs in my pool!

The Supermoon









My Zeus

I love foggy mornings














A jellyfish inked itself


Even though this summer was spent alone, I feel I made the best of it. The beauty here is amazing to see, and if you haven't visited me yet and seen it for yourself, then start planning your trip. The sand, sunshine and The McVays are waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment