I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo Book


Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.
So if I shared my photo book that I just made then I got a $10 credit toward the site. Worth it! I finally got this made as an engagement gift for my little brother and new fiance! Shutterfly rocks at photobooks. I suggest friending them on fb...and wait for a good deal then spring! I got this one made for 50% off.

And I took all these photos in here except for their side trips pictures! I'm pretty proud of my work :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha anything for a coupon! Maybe I'll be posting this soon as well!

    ReplyDelete