I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bumpdate: 23 Weeks




Size of baby: Grapefruit

Pregnancy Symptoms: Lower back aches off and on, slight ankle swelling

Things that make me nauseous: Nothing this week

Cravings: Rootbeer and yogurt with granola

Sleep: 6-7 hours

Exercise: CF 4x's, Yoga 1, Ran 4 miles

Baby Movement: Actually felt her KICK me two days in a row! First time!

Total Weight Gain: Finally hit the 10 pound mark!

This week was pretty average!  I had some added stress at work, combined with a plethora of additional hormones didn't equal a great work week, but I managed!  My prenatal yoga is always a huge stress reliever at the end of the work week that I really enjoy.

No progress on the nursery still, waiting on funds.  Boo!  I stayed pretty active also this week!

After my 2 mile run!

Filling my ABUs out quite nicely!

Walked 3 miles with the pup
On Wednesday I was sitting at my desk midst a conversation with coworkers when all of a sudden I felt Norah's first actually kicks!  I immediately stopped, fished my hand under my ABU blouse to get a better feel and just couldn't help but smile.  For about 5 minutes all I did was focus on Norah and her first sweet little kicks.  It was amazing.  I'm smiling now just typing this!  I immediately emailed the baby-daddy, and we both can't wait for her to kick him as well.  I felt it again the next day, but not since.  It's my absolute favorite feeling this far and so comforting.  I'm really enjoying being pregnant thus far!

6 months and going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment