I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks





Size of baby: Cantaloupe

Pregnancy Symptoms: Trouble getting out of bed!

Things that make me nauseous: Nothing

Cravings: Milk products

Sleep:7-8 hours

Exercise: CF4 x's, Yoga 1, Ran 5 miles

Baby Movement: Not many kicks in the beginning, but the last three days she's been moving!

Total Weight Gain: 12lbs

It's official, my bump has out grown my boobs!  Thought I'd never see the day.  I look at these photos and I definitely feel smaller than I look.  I do finally feel pregnant though.  No more of just feeling like I only had a food baby!

Work again this week was pretty stressful, so I'm trying to take more walks/breaks to cool my temperament.  I don't want my stress levels to effect Norah, so I know I need to get a handle on it now.  I also have been feeling really down the last couple weeks.  I'm not sure if it's hormones, my tolerance meter for my husband's absence decreasing, or maybe I'm just really weary of the loneliness.  Hell maybe it's a combination of all three, so I may talk to my midwife about some natural ways to try to get me out of this rut.

I hit a new milestone this week, my stomach officially touches my steering wheel!  Eeekkk!!



Only two more weeks(ish) until my husband and I are reunited for a little while, it can't come soon enough.

Feeling pregnant!

My breakfast date and I

Sunday snuggles


No comments:

Post a Comment