I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day

As I've blogged before, Valentine's Day means more to us then just a designated date night once a year.  It's the day my husband asked me if I would be his for the rest of my life.  Six years ago I was surprised beyond belief and couldn't get "Yes!" out fast enough!


The last VDay we had the pleasure of celebrating was in 2012.  We went to a Thunder basketball game and received our first active duty orders to Texas!

This year he received a care package from me, and a little surprise picture of his daughter!  He loved it.




I started my day with a prenatal massage.  Since I don't have anyone here to rub my feet or shoulders I think it's important to spoil myself once a month with a massage.  It was an amazing way to start my day!  Then I walked around Seaside, FL for some ocean time, window shopping and relaxation.

But first, Valentine's Day selfies for the husband!





EEKKK!

Seaside FL


Finished the day with dinner at Olive Garden, then headed home to a very sweet surprise!



I've been teasing my husband about spoiling me with these since I first found out I was pregnant.  They're expensive, extravagant, and unnecessary, but they're all I wanted.  I teared up when I opened the box.  I've been craving chocolate so bad lately, and I usually turn my nose down at chocolate.  I love that he splurged and spoiled me.  Love you babe, and don't worry I'm savoring each berry!

It's hard not to throw yourself a pity party on made-up holidays like these.  I let myself feel sad.  I let myself miss my husband dearly.  I even let myself cry a little, but then after I got that out of my system I thought about what I did have.  I have my health, a badass relationship with the hottest guy I know, a growing healthy daughter in my belly, a sweet faithful four-legged best friend to keep my company and a job that fully supports all three of us.  I have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Valentine's Day!  I love you Kaiser, and I can't wait for our next date night!

FT Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment