I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bumpdate: 27 Weeks








Size of baby: Eggplant!

Pregnancy Symptoms: More stretch marks!

Things that make me nauseous: Nothing

Cravings: Brussel sprouts

Sleep:7-8 hours

Exercise: CF 4 x's, Ran 2 miles

Baby Movement:  Moving everyday!

Total Weight Gain: Didn't weigh this week

This week I get to see my husband finally after two months!  The last time he saw me I looked like this...


My what two months in the pregnancy world can do to a gal!  He'll be shocked I'm sure, and I can't wait!

I'm road tripping 16 hours back to Oklahoma this week, so hopefully I can keep healthy.  I plan on making many pit stops to keep my circulation up, drinking lots of water (even though the bathroom breaks will be numerous), and will try to pack healthy snacks to avoid fast food as much as I can.  I also plan on dropping in at a local CrossFit box to keep my exercise consistent.  I don't need to waiver this late in the game, routine is key!

Last week before we hit the third trimester...wow.  It still feels like I only just surprised my husband with this life-changing news.  We're so excited to meet our sweet Norah!

No comments:

Post a Comment