I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Bumpdate: 25 Weeks




Size of baby: Turnip or Cauliflower

Pregnancy Symptoms: Getting uncomfortable to sleep

Things that make me nauseous: Nothing

Cravings: Brussel sprouts!

Sleep:7-8 hours

Exercise: CF 4 x's, Yoga 1, Ran 5 miles

Baby Movement:  Kicks, rolls and flutters

Total Weight Gain: 14lbs

Hard to believe we have only 15 weeks to go!  This week was a pretty good!  I ran a 5k race in 37 minutes.  Not my best time, but I didn't walk!  I felt really good the whole run except for this nagging urge to pee, but I put it out of my mind.  I definitely got some stares, but it didn't hold back this pregnant woman!  I like challenging people's expectations of how a pregnant woman should be exercising.


I also had to show off my new tights at CrossFit!


I'm still working out 6 days a week with one rest day.  I really love it, and don't see it ending anytime soon.  Fingers crossed!

We also hit the 100 day mark this week!  I can't believe it!



We finally reserved our placenta encapsulation service this week!  For the grand total of $200 a very gracious woman will collect my placenta after delivery, dehydrate it, grind it down to powder, encapsulate it and give to me to take orally!  I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment