I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Family bloopers with Zeus McVay

I had to make this it's own blog because my husband and I couldn't stop rolling with laughter after we saw how these turned out!  My husband is leaving soon for law school and we wanted to get a few pictures of all three of us before we separated. Zeus was thrilled at first, then we lost him!  Some are edited, some aren't but Zeus's boredom cracked us up!

All smiles!

The yawning starts...

And goes...


So tired!

Squirrel!

Do we have to keep taking pictures?

Fine, one more...
Our furbaby keeps us smiling for sure!  We love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment