I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Maternity Pictures

Here are our maternity pictures from Rosemary Beach, FL!  We're SO incredibly happy with how they turned out.  The same photographer, Melanie Resch, will be doing our newborn photos too.  I don't think we've ever had so much fun at a photo shoot because we this was our first shoot with our little girl.  Enjoy!



Those are mom's combat boots!


This was a pose I suggested.  I wanted Kit to have something of Norah by himself!










I suggested this pose too, had to have her name somewhere!






Just Norah and Daddy


Peek-a-boo!  I thought this would be funny!








Couldn't live in Florida and not have maternity pics on the beach!










The next time we get in front of her camera there will be three of us.  Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment